Vectera has a very strong focus on R&D. Big and small improvements are released on a regular basis. A chronological list of new features and improvements can be found here.
Big updates are covered on the blog. Questions or suggestions? Don't hesitate to talk to us on chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom invite message: When you invite someone to a meeting room, you can now customise the message you send along with the meeting room URL. Give it a try by clicking the Invite button in a meeting room!
- Translations have landed! All public scheduling pages are now available in two languages: English and Dutch. More languages coming soon.
- Need help or got questions? Visit help.vectera.com for practical how-to's and best practices of Vectera.
- Upgrade for testing devices: a better progress bar when you test your speaker (available in Google Chrome)
- Custom background in the waiting screen: you can customise the background of the waiting screen. Visit your profile to upload a nice, capturing image! Available in the White Label add-on or during a free trial.
- Improved pricing page & signup flow: The signup flow and pricing page is more intuitive and allows you to set up Vectera according to your (organisation) needs.
- Updated whiteboard limit: Add as much whiteboards and files as your system (and the other participant's system) can handle. The hard limit on the number of files was removed and only warning will be shown when uploading more files/whiteboards.
- Improved whiteboard tools: The whiteboard tools menu is improved: Thanks to client feedback, we discovered that the tool option menu was hard to find. The tool menu is now included on the tool itself, similar to the experience you might expect from other graphical software. Next, there is better color indication so you know which color is used when you start drawing.
- Remember audio/video preferences: When multiple audio/video sources are connected, the most (recently) used source will be shown.
- Scheduling-reminders: Your meeting invitee get a reminder for an upcoming appointment in order to decrease the level of no-shows. You can set up the number of minutes before the reminder must be shown.
- Scheduling-location: Add your adress info and this will automatically be added to the "location" info in meeting invites.
- Better view on used storage on the dashboard
- Scheduling-logo clickable: The top left logo is now clickable
- Various landing page improvements
- Plan new meetings from the dashboard: Click on "plan new meeting" if you would like to plan a new meeting in the name of a client.
- Various landing page improvements
- Scheduling - custom questions: Ever wanted to ask the number of employees, the type of accounting software they use? You can add custom questions now for the meeting scheduling.
- Improved audio handling for participants who join meeting rooms.
- Picture - in - picture: When you are sharing your screen, the video will pop out of the Vectera screen. The video windows can be moved around your window for your convenience and will stay on top of all windows to make sure you see the person who you are talking to.
- Meeting room onboarding: The very first time you open a meeting room after signing up, a new "onboarding tutorial" is shown to get you started with the interface faster.
- Test Audio/Video integrated in the meeting interface: Very, very practical for immediat e troubleshooting: You can now test your audio/video within the meeting room itself. Less fuss, better meetings!
- Improved Teamleader sync: special characters are handled and phone number validation is taken care of before sending the phone number to Teamleader
- Login page design is aligned with signup page
- Better monitoring for websockets
- Screenshare infinite mirror effect overlay: When you return to Vectera while sharing a full screen, the screen of Vectera is shared again and creates an infinite loop of 'mirror windows'. This effect is compensated with an overlay.
- Desktop notifications: When someone wants to join your meeting room and you are not actively looking at the browser tab where the meeting room is open, a desktop notification will be shown.
- Scheduling - confirmation mail whitelabeling: Emails to clients with confirmed events are now whitelabeled - if you have the whitelabel option.
- Better browser detection before joining the conversation: When joining a conversation from the waiting screen, the browser is detected. If a non-supported browser is detected, a suggestion for another browser will be shown.
- Recording: Cloud space usage is shown in the interface
- Microphone and speaker: When a new microphone/speaker is connected, a notification appears with the question to switch to the newly connected device
- Blog: What is new page is updated
- Chat: Notification in the chat if you are the only person in the meeting
- Light interface is here! A complete make over of the entire meeting experience. Read more on the blog about the big update : https://blog.vectera.com/new-interface
- Teamleader integration: A new contact and/or deal is automagically created when a new appointment is planned. More information + setup in this blogpost
- When someone joins your meeting room, a sound will play and you'll be asked whether to accept or to decline the person.